Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ticked off

We played Tinley Park and got an old fashion butt whooping. The day started out bad when the Bulldog A.D. would not let us warm up on the baseball field. All the other teams had warmed up there but for some reason that was not shared with me we were unable to use the area. The game was close at the half, we were trailing 8-0. Something happened that I've seen for the first time with this team, they gave up on themselves. Quiting on yourself is a bad thing and is a trend that was addressed during practice.

The week before a relative was seen at a football game, this relative is angry at the world for reasons that are absurd and unrealistic to any person that deals with reality. My wife and myself have tried to mend fences because we cared about this person and if their was the slimmest of margin that we had done something to offend, then we should make things right. On this day my daughter who loves this person (and everyone in the family) went to give a hug and was given a cold shoulder. My daughter does not know how to react to this and is confuses, and I think this family member also did not know how to react to the affections of a little girl and was cold.

Now yesterday this person was seen at yet another football game and snubbed my daughter for a second time. I truly believe that it is time for this person to pull their head out of their ass and take a breath in the real world and realize that the only person that they are hurting is themselves.

If later on in their small petty insignificant shallow life they decide to reconnect, I just hope that all the people that they shut out are still willing to take them back in. The list is starting to grow.

GET SOME HELP!!!!!!!!

No comments: