Monday, February 11, 2008

Finding the right Offence



  • I'm using this time to create formations for an offence that is simple enough for the kids to learn, but not so simple that another team can scout us and determine what we are running by formation. We need to be able to spread the feild along with using tight power formations. Most of all I need to find positions for kids that are not as skilled as others so that they can get quality playing time, a task that I did not accomplish last year. This will be my 20th season as a Raiders coach, and from time to time I need to be reminded as to why I dedicate my time to the progam.


    I will use this Blog to keep parents posted as to what we are doing from week to week. This week I am going over plays for Power I..........................................................................................

9.....T.....G.....C.....G.....T.....8

......................1

......................4.....2

......................3


No comments: